Date of Jn. Balvigyan is Saturday, 9 th January 2016
The topics are as follows:
- Energy Conservation
- Health, Nutrition and Cleanliness
- Agriculture and Food Safety
- Science for a sustainable world
- Jr. Science Congress is organized for the students of Classes VI-VIII.
- Maximum 04 students can participate in the event. Participating team can accompany with 01 teacher and
maximum 03 students as observers.
- Time limit for the presentation is 10 minutes and 05 minutes for questions.
04 questions from judges (02 each) and 02 questions from audience (only students).
- There will be a warning bell after 9 minutes and a full on bell after 10 minutes.
- Students asking question should announce their name and school’s name before asking the question. No
supplementary questions can be asked by the students.
- Participating teams are requested to maintain absolute silence during the presentation. Questions will be
asked only after the completion of the presentation.
- Reporting time is 9.30 a.m. Schools can report till 10.30 a.m. ( as the teams would come from far off
- The school reaching the venue after 10:30 am may participate but will not be judged for the competition
- It has been unanimously decided by the members of Sahodaya Schools that maximum of two awards can be
given to one Sahodaya .Only one of the following award is permissible for a particular school (No repetition
of awards for a particular school).
- Types of positions/awards:
a) Best three schools on the basis of overall performance.
b) Best project report award.
c) Content & knowledge award.
d) Aim & utility award.
e) Best presentation award.
f) Best question award from audience.
- It is mandatory for all the participating teams to be attentive during the presentations.
- Results prepared by the judges will be final.
- Last date to register your entries at venue school is 15th December 2015.
- Last date to deposit project reports (03) at venue school is 4th Jan 2016.